I’ve decided to jump start my return to blogging by challenging myself to blogging once a day in the month of August. The past few weeks I have noticed my nagging desire to be more creative, to write, take photographs, build, create, and just plain DO something. I often write about my need for a creative outlet. In fact I write about it so much that there is no point in linking to the numerous posts because, well frankly, I think I write about it ALL.OF.THE.TIME. So in the spirit of Nike, I am “just doing it” and will commit to blogging once a day in the month of August.
I put a call out on Facebook asking friends what they would like to read and asked for suggestions on topics I should write about. Here are some of the topics that came up:
- How to survive a long haul flight- both solo and with children
- The correlation between raising children and Ironman training.
- Immigration (Geeze Louise MM, how the HECK will I write about that?!)- going to brainstorm on this one.
- A walking tour of my favorite stomping ground
- A day-in-the-life
- Seattle from a Canadian perspective
- Supplementing with formula for babies
- How to survive your relationship when budgeting
- Hometown events
If there are other topics or suggestions you have in mind, leave a comment below!