It is American Thanksgiving and to celebrate my American heritage I have decided to dedicate this Love Thursday to “giving thanks”. Unfortunately I won’t be having a turkey today, but I will be thinking of my friends across the world who are celebrating today and I will be thankful for so many wonderful things.
Here is a list of things that I am thankful for that don’t cost a dime!
1. Family- regular contact, email, g chat, g-video, love
2. Friends- laughter, wisdom, and presence
3. Jeff- supportive, love, wonderful
4. Starbucks Itunes Cards (yup they are free and you get to check out cool new tunes!)
6. The rain on my face when I ride my bike to work
7. Biking to and from work
8. Running outside
9. Connections with colleagues
11. Zip Trip fotos
16. Playing scrabble at home with Jeff- candles, music and scrabble- yup I’m a nerd.
17. Online news
18. Friends’ blogs
19. Shelter (okay it does cost rent, but honestly it is pretty important)
21. Library (did I mention this one already?!)
23. the Globe and Mail that someone leaves at the bus stop every morning, sure it is yesterday’s news, but I just love it.
24. the excitement of little kids when they get on the bus
… I am sure my list will grow today and I know that I have left some things out, but thought I would start here… what are you thankful for?